Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yesterday

Just for those curious, yesterday I ran somewhere around 3.25 miles with Mark (my son).  I am not sure the exact distance because I took a different route than normal, but it is safe to say that the distance was pretty close.  I had a little cramping in my calves towards the end especially on the inclines.  At first I was running on my tip-toes but not sure that was the most efficient way to do it.  But it was on some steep inclines.  On the more gradual ones I was able to just lengthen out my stride a little more.  
Total time run 40:20.  
Total for the day: 3.25 mi
Total for the week: 5.75 mi
Total for the year: 5.75 mi
So far so good.  Not sure what I am going to do today, but I'll figure something out.  Training plan starts next week.  So until the next post, keep kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment