Friday, April 24, 2009

It is now Friday

Well fans, I fell a little off the bandwagon with keeping up on my blog.  I know the masses are devastated.  Not really, as there are probably only 3 people who read this.  I feel like that chick in "YES, MAN".  You'll know what I am talking about if you've seen it.  'Nuff said there.

So on Wednesday I didn't do anything.  So here's my numbers for that.
Miles for the day: 0
Miles for the week: 5.75
Miles for the year: 5.75

Not too happy about those numbers.  Yesterday (Thursday) I biked in with Frank and Dave.  The ride to school was not bad.  But the ride home just about killed me.  I need to leave my back pack at school.  LOL.  But I can't count those as miles as I don't know what the equivalent is.  There is a formula which will let me account for it so I'll put in y next blog.  

This afternoon will be a 2.4 miles around Lake Del Monte with the wife.  Looking forward to it.  Will post more tonight.  PS today is my anniversary with my with.  2 whole years and counting...LOL.  But I love you just as much today as I did when I fell in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment