Monday, April 27, 2009

Totals for Friday

Total for the day:  2.4 miles
Total for the week: 8.15 miles
Total for the year: 8.15 miles

Not bad going into the weekend.

Saturday was a lazy day.  It was cooler and well frankly I didn't want to leave the house.  LOL.  I know not a good excuse but it happened.

On Sunday, I took Mark out for a quick 3.25 mile run.  I didn't worry about the time as I was just waiting for Christina to get back with Mexican.  Which by the way was BOMB!  Best Mexican we've had here for the price.  I forget the place but maybe Christina will leave a comment about where it is for those of you in Monterey who read my post...if there are any.

But at the end the run felt good, and the hills not as hard pushing Mark.  I think being rested helped.  I was talking to Mark during the run as if he was running it with me.  I am sure that would have seemed odd to most, but to me I it was nice to think of how I might help my son become an excellent runner.

So for the totals we have:
Total for the day: 3.25 miles
Total for the week: 11.4 miles
Total for the year: 11.4  miles

Today I start my training program so we will see how that goes.  Until then, just keep kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment