Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday's Workout

Well after a grueling Calculus test Christina and I went to the MWR's Earth Day run. It consisted of 4 laps around the Del Monte Lake. It was good as most of the trail around the lake is dirt/crushed rock. This would provide for some good short runs during lunch. So I may want to incorporate that, especially if I am feeling a little more sore than normal. It is realtively flat with a single steep incline right at the beginning. But according to the MWR guys the total was 2.4 miles around the lake 4 times. We walked the first two laps which I pushed Mark for 1 lap and then Christina pushed for the second. I then took Mark for a run for the last two laps. No time, but that's fine. It was a good quick 1.2 miles and I felt good. Pushing Mark adds a little effort, and the trail was a little shaky so going any faster may have meant Mark would end up on his side which is not a good situation. But for that's all for now, so until then, keep kicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment